Cooling Unit100 Cubic Feet
*Shipments to AK and HI – Please call for quote
1065 BTUH @ 55F
CellarPro’s 1800QTL wine cooling units (1/8 Ton Nominal) were engineered to provide super-quiet temperature and humidity control for small to medium size wine cabinets.
Performance testing shows that this compact unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 1800QTL units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands.
1065 SENSIBLE BTUH @ 55F.
CellarPro’s 1800QTL-ECX wine cooling units (1/8 Ton Nominal) were engineered to provide super-quiet temperature and humidity control for small to medium size wine cabinets.
Performance testing shows that this compact unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 1800QTL-ECX units use energy-efficient EC fans and are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands. Visit our learning center for performance and comparison tables and charts. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
CellarPro 1800QTL-ECX units are sized to replace Breezaire 1060 and Wine-Mate 1500 cooling units. Please confirm equivalent dimensions and airflow prior to purchase.
Our cooling units are designed to be used in properly-constructed wine cellars that are adequately insulated, airtight and sealed with a vapor barrier. In improperly-constructed cellars, the cooling unit will create excess condensation, leading to damage and premature failure of your cooling unit (not covered by warranty).
- On the hot side, this unit intakes from the rear, and offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- On the cold side, this unit intakes from the front and exhausts from the bottom (thus the front 8 inches of the cooling unit must be inside the cellar.)
- The 1800QT requires fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. This unit was not designed to be ducted.
- For installation in environments below 40F, our Compressor Heater modification is required.
- For installation in environments below 20F down to -20F, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Size: 18w x 16 1/2d x 10 1/2h (in)
Weight: 60 lbs
115V AC / 60 Hz
– Running: 2.4 Amps
– Startup: 14.2 Amps
– Total Watts: 191
– Requires: Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
– Recommended: Surge Protector
Decibels: 41 dBA (Rear)
– Warranty Overview
Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Spec Sheet
- Owner’s Manual
- Product Brochure
- Installation Diagrams
- Front, Rear & Side Views
- Top & Bottom View
- Rear Drawings – As Ducted
CellarPro 1800QTL-ECX Cooling Unit (P/N 1151). 1800QTL-ECX cooling units provide gentle cooling and the quietest noise level among all CellarPro cooling units. CellarPro engineered the 1800QTL-ECX for small wine cabinets that are placed in common living areas.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space – it must come from space outside the cellar. Designed for indoor use only, 1800QTL-ECX units are preferred for temperature-controlled conditions that don’t exceed 85F.
- Now with energy-efficient EC Fans on both the cold and hot sides, save $29.07 in annual energy costs vs AC fans (assumes 75% runtime and $0.15/kWh)
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 8-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro’s 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Enhanced Warranty (#1835) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- Compressor Heater #1727: protects the unit when installed in environments that drop below 40F down to 20F.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20F and as low as -20F when combined with our compressor heater.
Filters & Grills
- Use our filter & grillguide to find the cooling unit filter or duct filter and/or duct grill that is appropriate for your cooling unit.
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
Other Options & Upgrades
- Condensate Drain Line: strongly recommended for wine cellar installations (but not required for wine cabinets), a drain line allows excess moisture to drain from the bottom (#7431)or rear (#1606) of the cooling unit.
- Condensate Drain Line plus Heating Element: combined with a drain line, we add a 100W heating element to burn of excess moisture. Available with the bottom (#7432) or rear (#1709) drain lines.
- Power Cord Modification #1098: normally the cord exits from the rear of the cooling unit, which generally is outside the cellar; this modification moves the cord to the front of the cooling unit, so that it can be plugged into an outlet inside the cellar.
- Mounting Clips #1095: attached to the front of CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units, these clips are designed to be bolted to the ceiling inside the wine cabinet / cellar.
DID YOU KNOW?
Nobody protects your wine cellar better than CellarPro Cooling Systems! In the event your cooling unit fails and the failed components are covered by our warranty, we’ll send a replacement cooling unit to you per the terms of our Replacement Unit Program
CellarPro Replacement Unit Program
If your CellarPro cooling unit fails and the parts that failed are still covered by warranty, we’ll send a replacement cooling unit to you, as follows:
- Your cooling unit must be registered at CellarPro
- Your cooling unit must have been properly sized, installed and maintained
- Your cooling unit may not have been permanently modified, damaged or disfigured
- Replacement units are factory-refurbished cooling units with a similar build date as your original unit
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the replacement unit to you and return the original unit to us, and the cost (if any) to remove the original unit and install the replacement unit
- In order to send a replacement unit, we require a deposit, which will be refunded minus shipping costs upon the return and pending the inspection of the original unit
- If the original unit failed due to improper installation or use, the failure is not covered by warranty and we will deduct the cost of the repairs from the refund of your deposit.