Wine Wall Ceiling System
Designed specifically for narrow glass wine cellars.
Contemporary Wine Cellar is excited to introduce the new Wine Guardian Wine Wall Ceiling System! Our new version of the ductless split system has a 10.25″ wide and 42″ long profile that can be mounted completely flush and blend in seamlessly into most wine room ceilings. The 10.25″ wide thin-set design also makes it ideal for wine walls, small wine rooms, and cabinet applications. Airflow is directed by supply and return slot diffusers along the length of the grille and the assembly is offered in a powder-coated black finish which can easily be painted on-site to match the ceiling décor.
- Paintable grille to match the decor in your wine cellar
- Certified to Underwriters Laboratory standards
- Split condensing unit keeps the cellar quieter
- Recycles warm stale air near the ceiling.
- Easy to install in between ceiling studs
- Specialized fans create ideal airflow
- Extremely quiet operation
- Controls temperature
- Ductless split system has a 10.25″ wide and 42″ long profile
- Outdoor enclosure included
- Made in the USA
UPGRADES & ADD-ONS
XTREME LOW AMBIENT PROTECTION
This cold weather protection package allows the SS018 condensing unit to operate in conditions down to -20°F (-29°C) and is recommended in climates where the temperature normally drops to 20°F (-7°C).
Wine Guardian® humidifiers are uniquely designed to deliver superior performance and reliability, ensuring the proper conditions for your wine collection and cellar. Our humidifiers regulate and control humidity while offering the versatility to be used with any brand of wine cooling system.