The condensate pump kit is designed as an automatic condensate removal pump for water dripping out of our cooling units’ drain line. The pump is controlled by a float/switch mechanism that turns the pump on when approximately 2-1/4” of water collects in the tank, and automatically switches off when the tank drains to approximately 1-1/4”. The condensate pump kit allows the excess condensate to be pumped up to 20ft away from the unit.
- Fully Automatic
- 1/2 gallon leakproof, rustproof, high impact ABS tank
- 3 drain holes
- Removable 3/8″ barbed check valve
- New generation float arm for enhanced reliability
- Thermal overload protection
- Suitable for High-Efficiency, Gas-Furnace Condensate
- ABS plastic motor and tank cover, and volute
- Polypropylene Impeller
- Stainless steel shaft
- Snap-action switch
- Easy installation
- UL & CSA listed
There are no reviews yet.