Split System – 220V 50/60Hz 1500 Cubic Feet
*Shipments to AK and HI – Please call for quote
4390 BTUH @ 13C/50Hz.
CellarPro’s 6000S 220V 1/2 Ton Nominal cooling units are suitable for wine cellars up to 35 cubic meters in both commercial and residential wine cellars. The 35 cubic feet cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), the cooling unit is not ducted, a setpoint of 13°C inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 27°C outside the cellar.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 43°C more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 6000S 220V units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands.
This unit may be used in North America as well as in overseas markets.
CellarPro Split refrigeration systems can be wired so that the Evaporator and Condensing Units are wired together with one power source, or the Condensing unit is controlled via Solenoid Valve and each unit has its own power source. Please indicate which configuration you prefer.
4390 BTUH @ 13C/50Hz.
CellarPro’s 6000S 220V 3/4 Ton Nominal cooling units are suitable for wine cellars up to 35 cubic meters in both commercial and residential wine cellars. The 35 cubic feet cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), the cooling unit is not ducted, a setpoint of 13C inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 27C outside the cellar.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 43C more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 6000S 220V units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands.
This unit may be used in North America as well as in overseas markets. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
Our cooling units are designed to be used in properly-constructed wine cellars that are adequately insulated, airtight and sealed with a vapor barrier. In improperly-constructed cellars, the cooling unit will create excess condensation, leading to damage and premature failure of your cooling unit (not covered by warranty).
- CellarPro 6000Sh 220V units are designed to be installed with the evaporator inside the cellar, and the condensing unit in a remote location.
- Our Split refrigeration systems offer a choice of wiring:
- The Condensing unit can be electronically controlled by and wired to the Evaporator (single power source on the Evaporator side). This configuration allows the Condensing unit to be used in temperatures down to -6.7C with the addition of our compressor heater, or down to -29C with the addition of our fan cycling switch AND compressor heater. This configuration requires a 25-amp dedicated circuit breaker.
- The Condensing unit can be controlled by a Solenoid valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing units.) This configuration allows the Condensing unit to be used in temperatures down to -6.7C with the addition of our compressor heater. This configuration requires the evaporator to be wired to a 15-amp circuit breaker, and the condensing unit to be wired to a dedicated 20-amp circuit breaker.
- 6000Sh 220V evaporators cannot be ducted from a remote location and must be located inside the cellar.
- When the control panel is difficult to access, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- The condensing unit requires 30 centimeters of unobstructed space in front of the coils, and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
- For outdoor installations, we offer an outdoor hood to protect the condensing unit from weather. All outdoor hoods include a compressor heater.
- The evaporator should never be exposed to temperatures below 0C.
- Access to the left and right side of the evaporator unit is required for installation.
- All split systems must be installed and charged on site by a qualified HVAC professional. Line-set equivalent feet must be calculated in accordance with ASHRAE guidelines; refer to our Line Sizing Chart for more information.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
- To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist.
Size: 77 1/5w x 36 3/5d x 33 1/2h (cm)
Weight: 39 lbs
220V AC 50/60 Hz
Condensing Unit Dimensions:
– 20.4 kg
– 35.3w x 48d x 30.2h (cm)
Evaporator Unit Dimensions:
– 18.1 kg
– 77.2w x 36.6d x 33.5h (cm)
– Common dedicated 20-amp circuit (valve control) or 25-amp circuit (electronic control) is required to power the unit.
– Startup: 18.6 Amps
– Unit Amp Rating: 8.5 Amps (high fan speed)
BTUH @ 13C / 60Hz / Evaporator Decibels
– Low Fan Speed: 4311 / 56 dbA
– Med Fan Speed: 4880 / 61 dbA
– High Fan Speed: 5046 / 69 dbA
BTUH @ 13C / 50Hz / Evaporator Decibels
– Low Fan Speed: 3751 / 56 dbA
– Med Fan Speed: 4246 / 61 dbA
– High Fan Speed: 4390 / 69 dbA
– 1/4 Ton Nominal
Condensing Unit Decibels
– Indoor: 65
– Outdoor: 63
Capacity: 4390 BTUH @ 50Hz / 13C
To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Split Installation Checklist.
Click on one of the following links for more information:
- Cooling Capacity
- Evaporator Cut Sheet
- Condensing Unit Cut Sheet
- Evaporator Mounting Instructions
- Wiring Diagram – Dual Power/ Valve Control
- Wiring Diagram – Single Power / Electronic Control
- Refrigerant Piping Diagram
- Refrigerant Piping Handbook
- Owner’s Manual
- Product Brochure
- Installation Checklist
CellarPro 6000S 220V Cooling Unit (P/N 7345). CellarPro engineered the 6000S 220V cooling system to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 35 cubic meters in 220V environments with 50Hz or 60Hz. Split refrigeration systems separate the evaporator from the condensing unit, allowing the noise and heat from the condensing unit to be located away from interior living areas. Configurable for internal or external installations, the 6000S 220V includes a variable-speed fan on the evaporator with a low setting for quieter operation and a high setting for maximum power.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space – it must come from space outside the cellar.
- This unit is designed to separate the heat and noise from the condensing unit from interior living spaces, and can be configured to operate indoors or outdoors in extreme temperature conditions ranging from -29 to 43C.
- Our Evaporators are built with high-output centrifugal fans which include variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or quieter operation (53.7 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed through a 1.3-cm drain line that exits from a choice of knockouts in the evaporator.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 8.3C to 16.7C when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Common dedicated 20-amp circuit (valve control) or 25-amp circuit (electronic control) is required to power the unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets are included as standard equipment, and multiple knockouts and access points ensure easy installation.
- Factory-installed Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) ensure maximum operating precision and range.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier are included for easy installation and maintenance.
- Oversized Receiver allows for long line sets up to 30 equivalent meters and up to 9 vertical meters.
- Auto-reset high-pressure switch protects the system by interrupting power to the compressor when system pressure is too high.
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are factory-pressurized and shipped with dry nitrogen to ensure leak-free installation.
- CellarPro’s 1-Year Warranty protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- Compressor Heater #35605: protects the unit when installed in environments that drop down to -6.7C. Included
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below -6.7CC and as low as -29C when combined with our compressor heater.
- Outdoor Hood #2009: allows you to install the condensing unit outdoors; all outdoor hoods include a Compressor Heater #1727.
Filters & Grills
- Use our filter & grill guide to find the cooling unit filter or duct filter and/or duct grill that is appropriate for your cooling unit.
Remote Thermostats, Displays & Probes
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 3 meters of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 3-meter cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the evaporator, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 7.5-meter and 15-meter lengths.
DID YOU KNOW?
Nobody protects your wine cellar better than CellarPro Cooling Systems! In the event your cooling unit fails and the failed components are covered by our warranty, we’ll send a replacement cooling unit to you per the terms of our Replacement Unit Program
CellarPro Replacement Unit Program
If your CellarPro cooling unit fails and the parts that failed are still covered by warranty, we’ll send a replacement cooling unit to you, as follows:
- Your cooling unit must be registered at CellarPro
- Your cooling unit must have been properly sized, installed and maintained
- Your cooling unit may not have been permanently modified, damaged or disfigured
- Replacement units are factory-refurbished cooling units with a similar build date as your original unit
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the replacement unit to you and return the original unit to us, and the cost (if any) to remove the original unit and install the replacement unit
- In order to send a replacement unit, we require a deposit, which will be refunded minus shipping costs upon the return and pending the inspection of the original unit
- If the original unit failed due to improper intallation or use, the failure is not covered by warranty and we will deduct the cost of the repairs from the refund of your deposit.