CellarPro 1800XT-ECX 220V 50/60 Hz
Cooling Unit300 Cubic Feet
*Shipments to AK and HI – Please call for a quote
1253 BTUH @ 50Hz / 13°C.
CellarPro 1800XT-220V cooling units (1/6 Ton Nominal @ 50Hz) provide outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control, super-quiet operation and extra cooling power for use in 220V / 1PH environments.
1800XT-220V units can be used with both 50-Hz and 60 Hz 220V power, and are significantly quieter than comparable units. Performance testing shows that this compact unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions, even in tough environments.
This unit can be used in North America as well as in overseas markets.
1253 SENSIBLE BTUH @ 50Hz / 13C.
CellarPro 1800XT-ECX-220V cooling units (1/8 Ton Nominal @ 50Hz) provide outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control, super-quiet operation and extra cooling power for use in 220V/1PH environments.
1800XT-ECX-220V units can be used with both 50-Hz and 60 Hz 220V power, use energy-efficient EC fans and are significantly quieter than comparable units. Performance testing shows that this compact unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions, even in tough environments. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
This unit can be used in North America as well as in overseas markets.
Our cooling units are designed to be used in properly-constructed wine cellars that are adequately insulated, airtight and sealed with a vapor barrier. In improperly-constructed cellars, the cooling unit will create excess condensation, leading to damage and premature failure of your cooling unit (not covered by warranty).
- On the hot side, this unit intakes from the rear, and offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- On the cold side, this unit intakes from the front and exhausts from the bottom (thus the front 8 inches of the cooling unit must be inside the cellar.)
- The 1800XT-ECXS requires fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need a Compressor Heater.
- 1800 Series cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our Compressor Heater, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- Please note: The cold side of the 1800 Series cooling units cannot be ducted, and the hot side can be ducted with 6-inch ducting (no reductions) plus auxiliary fan support, which is included with our our rear duct kit.
- You must located this unit within the cellar, with the following exception: these units can be installed directly above the wine cellar when used with our Compressor Heater
- For installation in environments below 40F, our Compressor Heater modification is required.
- For installation in environments below 20F down to -20F, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
Size: 46w x 42d x 27h (cm) (in)
Weight: 60 lbs
220V AC / 1PH / 50 – 60 Hz
– Running: 1.7 Amps
– Startup: 8.0-9.2 Amps
– Total Watts: 311
– Requires: Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
– Recommended: Surge Protector
This wine cooling unit can be used in 187-254V environments at 50Hz, and 198-254V environments at 60Hz. The power plug provided is Nema 6-15P 15A 250V Plug (Male). It has a screw cover plug housing with internal lug connections, and can be swapped easily to conform to local plug configurations.
Decibels: 46 dBA @ 50Hz / 50 dBA @ 60Hzz
Capacity: 1253 BTUH @ 50Hz / 13C
Click on one of the following links for more information:
Cooling Unit Replacement Instructions
– Replace Wine Cooling Units
CellarPro 1800XT-ECX-220V Cooling Unit (P/N 1130). CellarPro engineered the 1800XT-ECX-220V cooling unit to maintain ideal temperature and humidity conditions in geographies that use 220V / 1 Phase power (50 or 60 Hz).
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space – it must come from space outside the cellar. Designed for indoor use only, 1800XT-ECX-220V units can operate in environments ranging from 35C to 4C out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
- Now with energy-efficient EC Fans on both the cold and hot sides, save $26.02 in annual energy costs vs AC fans (assumes 75% runtime and $0.15/kWh)
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 8.3C to 16.7C when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise (46 dBA @ 50Hz and 50 dBA @ 60Hz).
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 8-foot power cord exits from the rear .
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro’s 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- Compressor Heater #1727: protects the unit when installed in environments that drop down to -6C.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below -6C and as low as -29C when combined with our compressor heater.
- Duct Intake Hood (Cold Side) #1932: permits the cooling unit to be placed directly above the cellar.
Filters & Grills
- Use our Compressor Heaterto find the cooling unit filter or duct filter and/or duct grill that is appropriate for your cooling unit.
Remote Control & Probe
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780) and 50-foot (#1781) lengths.
Other Options & Upgrades
- Condensate Drain Line: strongly recommended for wine cellar installations (but not required for wine cabinets), a drain line allows excess moisture to drain from the bottom (#7431) rear (#1606) of the cooling unit.
- Condensate Drain Line plus Heating Element: combined with a rear drain line, we add a 100W heating element to burn of excess moisture (#1881).
- Power Cord Modification #1098: normally the cord exits from the rear of the cooling unit, which generally is outside the cellar; this modification moves the cord to the front of the cooling unit, so that it can be plugged into an outlet inside the cellar.
- Mounting Clips #1095: attached to the front of CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units, these clips are designed to be bolted to the ceiling inside the wine cabinet / cellar.
DID YOU KNOW?
Nobody protects your wine cellar better than CellarPro Cooling Systems! In the event your cooling unit fails and the failed components are covered by our warranty, we’ll send a replacement cooling unit to you per the terms of our Replacement Unit Program
CellarPro Replacement Unit Program
If your CellarPro cooling unit fails and the parts that failed are still covered by warranty, we’ll send a replacement cooling unit to you, as follows:
- Your cooling unit must be registered at CellarPro
- Your cooling unit must have been properly sized, installed and maintained
- Your cooling unit may not have been permanently modified, damaged or disfigured
- Replacement units are factory-refurbished cooling units with a similar build date as your original unit
- You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the replacement unit to you and return the original unit to us, and the cost (if any) to remove the original unit and install the replacement unit
- In order to send a replacement unit, we require a deposit, which will be refunded minus shipping costs upon the return and pending the inspection of the original unit
- If the original unit failed due to improper intallation or use, the failure is not covered by warranty and we will deduct the cost of the repairs from the refund of your deposit.