(1) The Kwh rate can be found on your electric utility provider’s bill.
(2) Estimated run time in a given hour is over a 24-hour period. The amount of run time will depend on a number of factors, including the temperature set point, the temperature in the ambient environment outside the wine cellar, ample ventilation, and proper maintenance of the wine cooling unit.
- The table values represent the cooling unit’s fans set at the “low” speed, at which the cooling unit uses approximately 512 661 1062 1168 watts when the compressor and fans are “on”.
- The cooling unit uses 526 675 1090 1196 watts at the “med” fan speed and 549 698 1136 1242 watts at the “high” fan speed.
- When the compressor is “off”, the cooling unit uses 15 watts.
- An average of 30 days in a month.